RJT INDUSTRIES—YOUR WINDOW PARTNER
An important aspect of our “partnership” approach is that we custom manufacture:
*The products you need. * The quality you require. * With the features your customers want.
RJT Industries is here to serve both contractors and commercial construction professionals who need double hung windows and many other styles for Replacement, Remodeling and New Construction applications. And unlike most manufacturers, RJT-Earthwise™ windows let you frame your view with beautiful aesthetics, cost-saving energy efficiency, ease of operation, low maintenance and sustainability. Select from a variety of colors, styles and configurations for the VA, NC, MD and D.C. area we serve. Most importantly, we’re always ready to take your calls and e-mails. Or, use our online Web Center available 24/7 for product specs, quotes and ordering.
New Construction Windows
- From a simple bump-out breakfast nook to an entire new home, our Earthwise™ brand windows can provide design options to suit both the contractor’s needs and consumer’s desires.
- Installation and finishing are a breeze.
- Most new construction products are available with full nail fin and integral J-channel for siding.
- Custom and standard jamb depths.
- Curved casings and mouldings.
- Custom made to order.
- We manufacture in 1/8” increments to guarantee the right size window for the opening.
- Often, existing interior trim, frame and exterior siding remain intact for minimal disruption and maintenance of the opening’s integrity.
- Add a fresh look to any remodeling project.
- Preserve traditional architecture.
- Wide variety of window styles, design options and colors.
RJT Industries-Earthwise Window Styles
A traditional style, popular double hung windows open by raising the bottom sash or lowering the top sash of the window. Single hung windows have a fixed top sash and movable bottom sash.
This is a window style that opens by sliding the operable sash toward the center of the window.
Picture windows are stationary and cannot be opened. They are used as a main feature, providing unobstructed views while allowing a large amount of natural light indoors.
Casement windows are hinged windows and open outward with a rotary crank handle. Casement windows open from the side.
Awning windows are hinged windows that open outward with a rotary crank handle. Awning windows open at the bottom.
A bay window is a decorative window that projects outward, creating a sense of open space.
A bow windows contain four or more windows. Bow windows also project outward to give a home more dimension.
Geometric shapes are also popular as accent windows. Half-rounds, quarter-rounds, triangles and other window shapes can complement the architecture of any structure.
These windows project outward and provide space for plants, photos or decor.
Choose from a variety of window options including grids, colors and finishes that add distinction to any room.
Be comfortable with your energy bill. The high energy performance of our windows and doors have the combined factors of a Warm Edge Super Spacer and High Performance AGC Low-E glass.
Our vinyl windows and doors are backed by a transferable Limited Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Quick View of Our Double Hung Window Features and Benefits
Our popular double hung vinyl window line gives you a host of features and options to satisfy your customers. Whether you’re a contractor or a commercial builder, our products are guaranteed to meet your job requirements. And if you don’t see what you need within our line, we can custom build windows and doors tailored to your job.
*Please note: Our products are for contractors and builder professionals. We do not sell directly to homeowners.
- 3/4” High Performance AGC Low-E Glass System: With the minimally conductive, thermally-efficient Super Spacer system provides a barrier to heat transfer.
- Beautiful Millwork Frame: Gives a fresh, elegant look for either classic or contemporary home styles.
- Constant Force Balance System: Made for a lifetime of smooth sash operation.
- Designer Sweep Lock: Provides added security.
- Dual Tilt-In Sashes: Sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Frames With or Without Nail Fin: For new construction or replacement applications.
- Optional Foam Filled Frame: Available in the Gold Series Window
- Full Length Extruded Lift Rail: Strong handle provides easy sash operation.
- Fusion-Welded Frame and Sash: Provides superior strength, leak resistance and structural integrity.
- Glass Packages are Vital to Beauty and Energy Efficiency: Various combinations of glass, grids, and sealants to ensure the desired performance.
- Heavy-Duty Weatherstrip Design: Our weatherstripping gives superior resistance to air and water infiltration.
- Interlocking Meeting Rails: Interlocking sashes provide additional security.
- Recessed Tilt Latches: Color matched, low profile latches for a neat appearance.
- Soft Curved Sash Design: The elegant look of a traditional wood window sash.
- Sturdy Screen: Heavy-duty construction for a lifetime of trouble-free operation.
- Trim Sightline: Allows for the maximum amount of natural light.
- Unique 5° Positive Sloped Sill: Provides immediate water runoff and outperforms traditional weep systems.
- Warranty Options on Our Windows:
We have several options on Warranties for our products. However, with all products, laminate colors have a 10-year warranty.