Who we are
RJT Industries, Inc. was established in 1976 as a manufacturer of custom windows and doors. In the 1980s, RJT Industries became one of the area’s first manufacturers of vinyl windows, and today remains a regional leader in the manufacture and installation of vinyl windows, doors and more. It is the standard by which discerning homeowners base their window and door purchases for both standard and custom installations.
The company is one of only 18 local and regional manufacturing facilities who joined together to form The Earthwise™ Group in order to offer a wide variety of energy-efficient windows and doors with options and performance standards engineered for local climates.
RJT Industries was founded by OJ Kennel and named for his three sons: Rick, Jeff and Thom (RJT) who are all involved in principal roles with the company. RJT-Earthwise remains a family-owned business, dedicated to three principles: Customers, Employees and Community. The owners and employees of the company are proud to be part of the community, and are committed to serving the community with the most advanced, proven products in the industry, reliability, and dedication to customers’ needs.
“Our focus is to do what we say we’re going to do in an honest and caring way,” says Thom Kennel, vice president of RJT Industries. “We’re one of the oldest window manufacturing companies around because of our philosophy of providing top-quality products and a great customer experience.”
is proud to be a founding member of
A national network of 18 strategically-located manufacturing facilities located throughout the United States who provide a variety of energy-efficient windows and doors to local professionals and consumers.
As a result of this alliance, The RJT-Earthwise™ Group shares costs for research and design, can test products in different regions and climates, and leverage its group buying power to negotiate lower pricing—benefits all passed along to the consumer.
RJT-Earthwise™ products meet the industry’s highest energy standards, including those set by the U.S. government’s Energy Star program, the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC). The products are made with Sunshield®, an advanced material formulated to withstand the harsh effects of weather and ultraviolet light.
Buy Smart, Buy Local
It really does make sense to buy from a local manufacturer. You will receive your products much more quickly, and eliminate wait time and costly transportation fees. Plus you’ll be helping to support our own community.
Buying local is the smart thing to do, it:
Promotes local economy
- We support our local employment by hiring local
- Buying locally keeps monies from going out of state or overseas
- Gasoline taxes we pay are used for the roads you drive on
Saves our Earth
- Less packaging is required; items are packed for local shipments, not for greater distances
- Our carbon footprint is reduced, since most products are installed within 75 miles of the plant
Ensures faster delivery
- Products are manufactured here, so product benefits can be realized sooner
- All replacement and repair parts are readily available when needed
- Items can be delivered directly to your job site or warehouse, or conveniently picked up
- Local personnel are readily available if you have questions or concerns
Reflects our environment
- Products are manufactured to ideally suit our local environment