Earthwise-Built to Meet The Highest Energy Standards
Our strategically located U.S. manufacturing facilities produce a variety of energy-efficient vinyl windows and doors for replacement, remodeling and new construction applications. With this regional manufacturing philosophy, only the Earthwise Group can offer select enhancements and options that are specifically engineered for optimum performance in our local climate. Earthwise brand products are purposefully built to withstand the temperature and weather extremes of our service area while delivering superior energy efficiency and long-term performance.
Earthwise brand windows and doors also meet the highest energy standards in the industry. This includes the standards set by the ENERGY STAR® program and the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC).
NFRC Ratings for EARTHWISE Windows
Energy Saving Terms
- U-value: Measures how well a product prevents heat from escaping your home. The lower the number, the better.
- SHGC (Solar Heat Gain Coefficient): Measures how well a window blocks heat caused by sunlight. The lower the number, the better.
- VT (Visible Transmittance): Measures how much light travels through a product.
- CR (Condensation Resistance): Measures how well a window resists the formation of condensation. The higher the number, the better the resistance.
- AL (Air Leakage): Measures how much air a window allows to leak through.
- NFRC: Many Earthwise® products carry the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) label that ensures they are independently tested and certified to meet rigorous NFRC and Energy Star program standards.
- ENERGY STAR: The Earthwise Group is proud to hold the ENERGY STAR “Manufacturing Partner” status for products that meet the highest standards of the ENERGY STAR program.